To CELEBRATE our BEAUTIFUL MUMS this year, we are giving one lucky customer the chance to win!
A truly special and unique piece, this Moroccan Floor Cushion was created from a vintage Moroccan Wedding Blanket.
Traditionally woven by the Berber women in the Mid Atlas Mountains and warmly known as a Handira in Morocco, are preciously made for a 'bride to be'.
Moroccan bride's wear the Handira (Moroccan Wedding Blanket) on their wedding day. Each piece is handmade with love and wisdom by her female relatives to ward off evil spirits, bestow fertility and good luck.
A true Moroccan collectors item, Vintage Handira's are very unique and rare. The perfect gift for Mothers Day, or to spoil yourself!
How To Enter
(1) Tell us in 25 words or less where you will style and use the Handira Moroccan Floor Cushion in your home.
(2) Follow Beni Kesh on Instagram & Facebook - click on the names below to be taken directly to the profiles.
INSTAGRAM - @beni_kesh
FACEBOOK - Beni Kesh
(3) Make sure you like the Mothers Day Giveaway post on Instagram & OR Facebook + tag your mum or bestie who also needs to win. The more entries, the more chances you have to win!
COMPETITION WINNER - CASSAILE GRAHAM
Terms & Conditions of Entry
Duration | May 1st - May 11th 2019
- This item will be shipped unfilled.
- Prize valued at $310.00 RRP + Delivery.
- Prize includes 1x Handira Moroccan Floor Cushion.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only.
- The winning entry will be chosen at the discretion of Beni Kesh. All criteria must be met, this is a game of skill.
- Competition opens May 1st and closes May 11th at midnight AEST. Winner announced on our website on 12th May 2019 and contacted via email.
- Prize must be redeemed within 3 days of winner announcement, otherwise a new entry winner will be chosen at the discretion of Beni Kesh.
- Beni Kesh and their associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).