How To Enter
(1) Tell us in 25 words or less what you would choose with your fab store voucher and why
(2) Follow Beni Kesh on Instagram & or Facebook - click on the names below to be taken directly to the profiles.
INSTAGRAM - @beni_kesh
FACEBOOK - Beni Kesh
(3) Make sure you like the 20K Giveaway post on Instagram
(4) Tag a friend (or three) for more chances and share the Instagram post to your story for a bonus point!
Terms & Conditions of Entry
Duration | October 22nd - November 1st 2020 6pm AEDT
- Competition is open to Australian residents only & you must be 18+ to enter.
- Prize valued at $500 - Entry is open to Australian residents only.
- The winning entry will be chosen at the discretion of Beni Kesh. All criteria must be met, this is a game of skill.
- Competition opens October 22nd and closes November 1st at 6pm AEDT. Winner announced on our website on 1st November 2020 and contacted via email.
- Prize must be redeemed within 6 months of winner announcement
- The voucher is available to use online only www.benikesh.com. Beni kesh shipping & Returns policy applies to all purchases using the voucher and this policy is available to view online.
- The full amount must be used in full in one transaction. The voucher is not redeemable for cash. Any item purchased using the voucher will not be refunded. All shipping costs are to be paid by customer where applicable.
- Beni Kesh and their associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).